Monday, August 11, 2008

Superman

I have always been envious of people who have big muscles. It's not as superficial as you think it is. What I see are life-drilling determination, sweat-drenching efforts and nerve-of-steel focus. I feel them. I can relate. Here's one superman I'd like to introduce.



That dude in black is Sassan, from Iran. He's a 1986 baby. No bullshit! No, steroids didn't bring him to where he is. It was his hardwork. It is people like these that keep me motivated to go on. You'll never know what the other side of the world is up to. Oh by the way, he is one of the famous yellow man for digi. He is the commander in those episodes where the yellow men were undergoing military training.

And time for some motivation!







This goes out to all those who wants a change in life. It is always better late than never. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to show off. Infact being an egoistic person, I thought a million times before posting up such a fugly photo. Then again, I hope it reaches out in the right direction. Good Day!

No comments: