Thursday, August 14, 2008

Power Diet Food!

Yes, it's the second issue of foods that help you diet! As we all know, it's hard to find healthy food, let alone food that can help you diet without jeopardizing your nightlife/sex life/cyber cafe life etc etc. I'm a victim to the social attractions around me myself. So here's what I can do for you. I scout good dieting food for you and you cut that belly off for your girlfriend/boyfriend/mom/dad/god-knows-who-else-you-want-to-impress. Without further delay:


Cuttlefish! Sauceless! Taste better than you think it is! Having 5 sticks would give you 20g protein easily and that would only cost RM6.50.


This place rocks. FAT ONE STEAMBOAT infront of Public Bank at ss15. I didn't take more pictures because I felt it would be awkward. There were pretty much variety of lean protein sources I would say. Squids, fishballs, shishamo (pregnant fish), mussels, prawns, jellyfish and etc. Fairly priced I would say.

So who says you can't keep lean or even trying to lose that fat if you have lots of parttttttttttiiies to attend?!


SHOT OF THE DAY:
Tan Chun Guan the great pool player (not a sarcasm). 5-3, 3-1, played my ass off and still couldn't be a threat. No I'm not lousy. I'm FUCKING better than most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y change to blogspot? (altho i personally think blogspot is better than wp just that cannot lock posts ish)

and how can u eat pregnant fishes so cruel T__T

Chin Ju said...

because of personal reasons. :)

pregnant fishes are the next best thing to salmon sashimi. you should try it!