Monday, August 11, 2008

Not Crazy.

Many of you might think I'm a crazy gym goer who only knows how to scream in the gym and act all tough like an animal. No I'm not. Infact, I packed my gym stuffs and got ready to go to the gym but instead, I made a detour.



I went for the optical fair only. It's pretty much obvious where it is held. I'm an optometry student for those who didn't know. Optometrist are primary visual health-care practitioners. In simple terms, when you have problems in vision (or in worse cases, physical mishaps), we are the front line of people who are going to tell you the bad news. We diagnose, then prescribe your treatment and then perform follow-ups.



Check in counter with the other 2 companinons.



Funny stuffs that I could extort you with when I become an optometrist.



L-R : Vivien, Connie
And we went to Senjyu (previously Genki sushi) in Sunway Pyramid (duh).



RM6 for the black-ringed plate. I have eaten the other half.

And that's the reason why we went there! Price is much higher than a fast-food jap restaurant but when you do your calculations backwards, it is actually cheaper than most places. I'll definitely go back there. The ambience and decoration is great! No pictures for you, thought it'd be great as a surprise.

No comments: