Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HOW-TO fake abs! / Senjyu again / Sisha!



Well, she looked more tanned. It didn't really look like an abs to me. LMAO. Pleeease no one try this. I believed she did this for sheer entertainment. But anyway like someone quoted,"u should just eat healthy and exercise or if ur too lazy or dont have time to do that, just be happy with the way you are because in the end ur stomache doesnt matter."

Anyway, I went to Senjyu Sushi Sunway Pyramid again. This time it was with Audrey, my girlfriend. We spent quite generously.


Amazed by the interior decoration perhaps.


Hana Sashimi. They serve really thick sashimis in Senjyu Sunway.


Adrian and Chun Guan.
Off Jalan Ampang at some arabian restaurant yum-chaing.


No one was sitting beside chun guan's left. Weird.


Eguy. Enter the dragon.


He's a very down to earth actually. Nice guy. Real good sport.

Audrey was there too but I didn't manage to take a picture of her. Foods were slighly overpriced but I don't mind going back a second time. Off to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aih i just wasted 5 mins 31 secs of my life.. hahaha

Chin Ju said...

hahaha!! dun feel sad.. at least you learnt something! next time u go to a beach u can spot these people!