Monday, August 11, 2008

The Egg Cracks

I’m Chin Ju. Lee Chin Ju. I’m a tiger cum cancer. I’m not ordinary. I’m an optometry student who doesn’t seem quite professional in many ways. One professional healthcare practitioner shall cultivate a pure, kind, hardworking, caring attitude. I’m a punk who finds bodybuilding more like a mathematical equation, have really great connections with friends but always unlucky with lecturers.

I have to share something.

I went into seclusion for the past 2 years. I had a major, life-changing, death-defying catastrophic mishap approximately 2.291 years ago actually (I fucking love math). I’m still regretting the things I’ve done. I’d like to shoutout to all those whom I’ve disappointed saying I’m really sorry. Although I regret, I don’t wish to change the way things happened. I wouldn’t be where I am at today then. My greatest success was able to channel all the negative energy to jump start a new motivation in life. That being said, I felt I found enlightenment when I was in my ‘cave’.

I’ll rock your day with my blog. Enjoy.

No comments: